It can often be difficult to find the perfect gift for the men in our lives. But with a little help, you can give him a gift that he’ll cherish forever. Turquoise jewelry is the perfect way to show your appreciation and love. A men’s turquoise bracelet can be seen as the ultimate gift of luxury and style. Read on for more about your next men’s jewelry purchase.
Turquoise jewelry has a rich history dating back to ancient times. The early use of turquoise dates back to almost 6000 BC in Egypt. It is said that the Pharaohs used turquoise as protection from evil and misfortune. In the Southwestern United States, Native Americans have been using turquoise for jewelry and other decorative purposes for over 1000 years.
The Types of Turquoise Available
Contemporary turquoise jewelry designs are often influenced by Native American styles. Turquoise is a very popular gemstone because of its unique color. The most common colors of turquoise are blue, green, and yellow. There are also many different types of turquoise, including:
– Sleeping Beauty Turquoise: This type of turquoise is named after the famous mine in Arizona. It is known for its beautiful blue color.
– Kingman Turquoise: This type of turquoise is also from Arizona and is known for its deep blue color.
– Fox Turquoise: This type of turquoise is found in Nevada and has a beautiful green color.
How to Tell Real Turquoise Jewelry from Fake
It is important to be able to tell real turquoise jewelry from fake. There are many imitations on the market today, so it is important to know how to spot the difference. Here are some tips:
– Real turquoise will have a smooth surface.
– Fake turquoise will often have a pitted or bubbled surface.
– Real turquoise is usually a solid color. If it has any veins or spots, they will be very faint.
– Fake turquoise often has large veins or spots that are a different color from the rest of the stone.
– Real turquoise is usually a deep blue or green color. If it is any other color, it is likely fake.
How to Care for Turquoise Jewelry
Turquoise jewelry is relatively easy to care for. Here are some tips:
– Avoid getting your turquoise jewelry wet.
– Store your turquoise jewelry in a cool, dry place.
– Avoid exposing your turquoise jewelry to household chemicals, such as cleaning products.
– When you’re not wearing your turquoise jewelry, store it in a soft cloth pouch or box.
Shop Your Men’s Turquoise Bracelet and More with Palms Trading Company
It’s time to start shopping for your men’s turquoise bracelet! Palms Trading Company has a wide selection of turquoise jewelry to choose from. Shop online today!